Aggressive Customer Growth via Digital Marketing Workshop: 9:00 am Thursday, December 3 (Kansas City)
Digital Marketing Workshop Description (Register Here)
In today’s omni-channel business environment, it is more important than ever to efficiently deploy and align your digital marketing resources. In this 3-hour workshop, you will learn cutting-edge, proven strategies and tactics for acquiring new customers and growing revenue via digital marketing channels.
You will be provided with a Digital Marketing Customer Acquisition Workbook (e-book) to document and organize the crucial elements needed to build and execute your 2016 digital marketing campaigns. You will learn how to: define your revenue goals and customer acquisition costs by channel, identify digital customer personas and map their experience, create relevant content via strategic storytelling, measuring real-time ROI and more.
The 2016 Digital Marketing Customer Acquisition Workshop is designed for marketing professionals and executives of aggressive-growth companies and growth-minded entrepreneurs. The curriculum includes a review relevant case studies, methodologies and proven processes to acquire customers and grow revenue via digital channels. We will also review digital marketing best practices that have been successfully implemented with some of the largest companies in the world.
Workshop Registration: $299 – (Register Here)
Workshop Outline (Register Here)
- Define 2016 Digital Marketing and Revenue Objectives
- Identify Customer Acquisition Targets & Personas
- Build Armies of Customers through your Tribes
- Deliver the Right Message in the Right Digital Channel
- Mapping your Digital Customer Experience
- Strategic Storytelling & Content Development in the Digital Age
- Digital Marketing Best Practices
- Measuring ROI and Optimizing Campaigns
Workshop Benefits (Register Here)
- Immediately actionable, customer-acquisition focused curriculum
- Facilitate 2016 digital marketing strategies and tactics
- Align digital marketing campaigns, internal resources and vendors
- Harmonize your storytelling and digital assets
- Learn best practices from relevant case studies
- ROI measurement in real-time
About Chris Kovac
Chris is a digital marketing thought leader, speaker, trainer and consultant. Over the past 15 years, Chris has led strategic digital marketing initiatives with some of the largest brands in the world, including: Sprint, 3M, Hallmark, FMC and many others. Chris has trained 1000s of professionals and business owners on digital marketing best practices, building social influence via digital channels and storytelling in the digital age. Chris also speaks regionally and nationally at digital marketing conferences, universities and professional organizations.
Chris works with aggressive-growth companies and growth-minded entrepreneurs to develop and implement customer acquisition-focused marketing strategies and tactics via digital channels. Leveraging proven methods and processes, Chris can help your business gain new customers, reduce customer acquisition costs, improve customer conversion ROI and harmonize your digital marketing channels.
Chris was recently named to: 2015 Techweek100 (Kansas City), honoring the region’s technology innovators and business leaders; Inc.com ‘33 Entrepreneurs, Marketers, and Thought Leaders to Watch in 2016‘ and winner 2015 National Small Business Influencer Award – Community Choice Honoree (Small Business Trends).